Kadosh training centre is an accredited private training establishment. Approved by the MQA (Mauritius Qualification Authority), Kadosh has opened its door in late 2010, but yet providing top of the edge quality training.
Kadosh has recently been selected by IATA as one of the top 10 Authorized Training Center for the the year 2012.
- to be a value-for-money training organisation.
- to create knowledge by providing training based on international needs using effective methodology and tools.
- to create a learning culture.
- to enable trainees have the required know-how to operate in the sector.
- to deliver tailor-made courses to meet needs of employers, on demand.
A.S.P Varden, has more than 17 years of experience in the travel industry. He is one of a kind in Mauritius; his most prestigeous and valueable teaching has already shown its outcome.
To provide international standards training in the aviation sector and enable meeting customer needs efficiently.